Technical Support Specialist
Who We Are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents and small teams attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. We were founded in 2011, and we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
We are seeking a customer centric, technical guru to join our Client Services Team. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will use your technical chops and customer support skills help to our customers who are using our real estate platform to manage and grow their real estate business.
Why We Need You:
In this role, you will deliver a consultative support experience through creative, technical problem solving and a deep knowledge of how our platform works and how it can be applied to solve a multitude of business problems.
What You'll Do
· Learn and become an expert using and troubleshooting our software
· Take full ownership of teaching clients how to optimize the use of our software
· Troubleshoot system issues over the phone
· Remotely install proprietary software
· Utilize Zendesk to document activity and customer interactions
· Assist with customer database loads
What you’ll need to be successful:
· At least 1-2 years of customer support experience, preferably in a technical support role
· SaaS experience strongly preferred
· HS diploma, some college preferred.
· Technical chops – able to quickly learn and understand our SaaS platform configuration and troubleshoot system issues.
· Proactive problem solver that picks up the phone and screen-shares with clients for quick resolutions.
· Knowledge in PPC, Facebook, blogging, and social media marketing is a plus.
· Knowledge of Real Estate is a plus.
What we offer:
· Positive, healthy, and vibrant culture
· Challenging projects and work
· Growth and development opportunities
· Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
· 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
· 401K with matching
· Life insurance
· Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture. We're following CDC recommendations.