Customer Onboarding Specialist
Who We Are:
Real Geeks creates solutions that help real estate agents attract new clients, build lifetime relationships, and grow their business. We were founded in 2011, and we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We are a team of scrappy, compassionate, innovative people who build great things. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our team.
Why We Need You:
In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of the Real Geeks Real Estate platform and partner with our newest customers, ensuring successful configuration of the CRM platform for our Real Geeks clients. The Customer Onboarding Specialists primary objective is to ensure the customer onboarding experience is successful and satisfying to our clients while ensuring product configuration, data importation, and system integrations are setup in an accurate and timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Train, coach and build high trust relationships with clients during the on-boarding process
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Coordinate customer data setup and monitoring of data transfers
- Monitor implementation plans, ongoing product usage and act as a coordinator for all aspects of each customer implementation
- Monitor progress of customer onboarding and post-launch activities.
- Keep stakeholders and teammates up to date of launch readiness blocks, and implement solutions or workarounds during on-boarding and post-launch for high priority issues
- Create standardized implementation procedures and training documents
- Provide customer-facing launch training and ongoing support for Real Geeks CRM platform and faculty tools
- Assist in quality assurance and testing of newly released online product and platform features
- Compile ongoing customer usage, performance, and other data to determine efficacy of customer implementation
- Create training material
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing new customer software implementations and new customer onboarding
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Great project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Technical chops – able to quickly learn and understand our SaaS platform configuration and troubleshoot system issues
- Ability to overcome objections and offer solutions
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to listen and identify client needs
What we offer:
- Positive, healthy, and vibrant culture
- Challenging projects and work
- Growth and development opportunities
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- 18 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 401K with matching
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity in our culture. We're following CDC recommendations.